Monday, March 13, 2006

New Born

Muse

It has been quite a while since i last wrote and god i have tried to do it, i've started a few times and never been able to find the spark that usually makes my writting flow.

I am glad to report though that the spark is back! YAY!

Since about last wednesday i've been in a shockingly good mood, it's amazing how far a positive attitude goes to making you feel better.
Of late things seem to have got back on track, my jobs at Smithills and Mine are becomming more interesting as i'm making progress again learning new skills and haven't been suspect to the stupid errors which have dogged a few of my shifts; the stupidty was opitimised by sending out a cheese and pickle sandwich without the Cheese, i'm never going to live that one down.

I seem to have regained my old spark, for the first time in what feels like months i've found getting up in the morning easy and with work starting to come thick and fast both academically and in my jobs the old pressure is on, god how i've missed it.

To those i shall see this weekend on my return to Bolton i say "see ya in a bit"
To everyone else, i will see you when you return and the first round is on you!

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

It's good to have you writing again! And nice to hear that you're enjoying the mornings. I'm finding them really painful at the moment, but manageable at any rate.

Even better to hear you're back in Bolton this weekend. I'm making my own return on Sunday, so we'll meet up no doubt about it! But the first round on me? Not sure about that one! **smiles**

Keep the spark and keep the upbeat attitude! It's worth it, really!

Ta taa for now

Paul

12:47 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

FINALLY! I see you have a new post after your new year promise!
I shall be seeing you most probably on Saturday but I know what you mean with the morning things. Everything is amazing here at the moment and it feels like a new start, Spring on the horizon. I have another solid three weeks left which I'm going to make the most of! Too soon for a holiday!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home