Monday, January 09, 2006

There is always a new horizon.

I will not try and recount the events, the jokes or the great experience that was Joshua Tree. As i think that will only detract from the experience, it is however enough to say that it was the trip of a lifetime, totally unforgetable and to the people who accompanied me on it i say a huge "thankyou."

That said and the jetlag starting to fade, i am set looking for a new focus, a new challenge.
I intend to make the most of my life, the world is a big place, my time on this big marble is limited so i may aswell make the most of it.

So what is the new horizon?
I have decided to sort a trip abroad out hopefully to Spain or France climbing during Easter which will be an experience being the first expedition launched without the organisation and supervision of school.
But Easter is a fair way off so i must consoul myself with destinations a little closer to home, i'm thinking the Lakedistrict and Kendal indoor wall. Not to mention the compulsary Manchester Climbing Centre trip.

So i raise a glass to new Horizons!

Clarkey

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Thanks for your recent letter James, I've replied accordingly! I look forward to your next post.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home