Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Dark Dull Days.......

Hello to one and all,
recently the dull november days have got me a tad depressed, having thought about myself and how i view my own image, i have come to the conclusion that i still think i am the same person who was in year 10, which really wasn't that long ago, but at thee same time i know i'm different. I see others walking the same path doing the same things as i did "in my younger days."
So as i usually do in my own hyper way, i've decided to come out swinging, it's time for an update!

Anyway i'll let everyone know how this develops.

Clarkey

2 Comments:

Blogger clarkey said...

Purple Hair Baby, first part of my plan is going well, i finally realised an idea i had a while ago, to change my hair colour to purple. I also got myself a shirt, so i actually look smart for once.

I know shocking!

Clarkey

12:59 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Heehee, you have to show us the pictures from that one. But seriously nice posts there, whatr you said made me reflect on Saturday too and I do hope the guys going into Sixth Form don't stress all the time with work like I used to do. Until Upper Sixth, I always doubted myself and always worked until I was exhausted. Whether it was through design or not, James didn't do that but then again I reckon he'll be the first to say he should have done a little bit more then. But he recovered in Upper Sixth and had an awesome time, much like we all did, so PLEASE don't overwork yourselves with worry!

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home