Anyone up for a migration?
I was thinking, winter in England is quite frankly SHIT!
It's not cold enough to provide meaningful snowfall and it's dark early.
I say that the whole country move to warmer climate (hopefully minus the scallies)
Or atleast a place like Whistler in Canada, where we will get some proper snow.
These are the rantings of the logical maniac!
Support the campaign!

3 Comments:
Nah, you have to stay put in Britain, home of the brave and all that! Stiff upper lip is what I say ol' chap and bite those mild winter months out until we come upon Spring again and lots of continuous rainfall...don't you just love this climate??
Nice random post..I la lah like it!
...taps feet against cold solid ground in anticipation...
come on James, honour us with another masterpiece, quality pieces of work you can ONLY produce at gone 2am! I wonder if uni would be better suited if it really was a late night job...
it would, for me atleast
Post a Comment
<< Home